Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Red Amber Green GO!!!


I recently had the pleasure of interviewing a lady that is fast becoming a style icon in this country. Amber Renae's big green eyes sucked me in when I first saw her on Project Runway Australia. When she left the series, like most guys I'm sure, I wondered where, if ever, I would get to see her again. Unlike most Guys I found Amber Renae on Foxtel's FTV. Amber has become the go to girl on the Australian fashion scene. That's a big statement, I know, with so many ladies possibly eligible for that title. However Amber's impressive CV covers a broader range than usual. Designer, Stylist, Retailer, Commentator, TV Presenter and MC, not to mention regular Fashions in the Field Winner. With this insight into all things fashion I just had to have a chat with Amber. I wanted to know how she gained success in her dream field despite starting out in a totally different one, a subject dear to my heart. I also chatted about make up of course and the art of interviewing. See it all in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment