Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

M.A.C. Aye!!!


I have been to the Edinburgh Festival and the Tattoo. I have worn a kilt to a Rugby match and my Grandfather was in the Scotts Guards but dare I say I have never been more in love with all things Scottish than with M.A.C.'s latest offering. I know I regularly rave about M.A.C. I am sure it has something to do with how enthusiastic Nicole Thompson is when I'm lucky enough to see her at the Paddington Store. This time is no different. M.A.C.'s Tartan Tale range has me doing a highland fling, och aye!!

Of course there are the gorgeous colour pallets. My faves are Pigment: Moon Light Night, Eyeshadow: Enviably Fun and Lipstick, Cut a Caper and Full Fuschia. I can't wait to play with these. I need to find me a red haired lassie soon and get some shots up for you.

The packaging is cool as always and the combination bags are a great idea.

Oh and boy oh boy I love the head shot of the model with heart stopping red hair. Thank you M.A.C. thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment