Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Days of Nikki


Just like several other momentous, spectacular or thrilling occasions I remember where I was as clear as day, the first time I set eyes on Nikki Phillips. Well actually it probably wasn't the first time, it was just the first time that it was in the flesh and that I learned the name of the vision before me. If it sounds like I am going a bit overboard, then you probably haven't seen Nikki close up. If you have then you'll know what the fuss is about.

Nikki is like Bora Bora, The Mona Lisa and a dish by Maggie Beer, impossibly better in real life than in the amazing pictures you've seen.

It was at 30 Days last year and Nikki was milling around before interviewing Skye Bortoli. Dressed in black and white and sporting killer heels Nikki well and truly stood out from the crowd of fabulous fashionistas, and that is no mean feat.

I decided then and there that I would need Nikki in my portfolio one day. That day is yet to come, but in the mean time I can look through the new 30 Days spread in Sept Madison and hope one day I can be MUA on something and someone that beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment